[Buildroot] Patch backlog and email problems

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 1 19:50:57 UTC 2013

FYI,

I've had (and still have) problems with my @sunsite.dk address since
last Friday, so I've missed a bunch of mails this weekend :/

I've resubscribed to the BR list using another address that I'll use
from now on and have started to work through the pending patches.

Nothing is lost as the patches are all archived in patchwork, but I
cannot easily reply to the original patch when I apply it now.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the old address up and running so I can
get those missing mails, but in the mean time I might apply some of
those patches from the weekend without any explicit email if I have none
or only minor issues with them.

I hope that's fine, otherwise just resend the patches.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard