[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers meeting sponsored by Imagination Technologies

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Oct 3 18:11:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am proud to announce that the next Buildroot Developers Meeting is
going to be sponsored by Imagination Technologies. They accepted to
sponsor both the meeting room and the Saturday evening dinner, so that
the participants can have nice and efficient working conditions during
this meeting.

   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2013

Imagination Technologies is a global leader in multimedia, processor
and communication technologies. The company creates and licenses
market-leading IP solutions for graphics, video and vision, CPU/general
purpose processing, multi-standard communications and connectivity, and
cross-platform voice and video communications. Imagination's MIPS CPU
cores and architectures range from solutions for ultra low-power 32-bit
microcontrollers to high-performance 32/64-bit advanced applications
and network processing. MIPS is supported by a broad ecosystem of tools
and software including open source embedded Linux distributions like
Buildroot.

   http://www.imgtec.com/

Thanks to Imagination Technologies sponsoring, the event will take
place at at the Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue
(http://www.edintrain.com/), 16 St. Mary's Street, Edinburgh. See
http://www.edintrain.com/location-and-accesibility/ for details on the
location.

The meeting room has been booked for up to 8 participants, and there
are for the moment 6 participants, so we have seats left for those who
would like to participate. I'd like to remind everyone that the
Buildroot Meeting takes place right after the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe in Edinburgh, which makes the entire trip even more useful and
interesting.

That being said, I'd like to thank Imagination Technologies for their
support!

Best regards,

Thomas Petazzoni
--