[Buildroot] Analysis of the Buildroot activity

Sundareson, Prabindh prabu at ti.com
Wed Oct 2 12:30:03 UTC 2013

Hello Thomas,

Good to see this!

regards,
Prabindh

-----Original Message-----
From: buildroot-bounces at busybox.net [mailto:buildroot-bounces at busybox.net] On Behalf Of Thomas Petazzoni
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 5:54 PM
To: buildroot at busybox.net
Subject: [Buildroot] Analysis of the Buildroot activity

Hello,

Over the last few months, I had the feeling that the activity inside the Buildroot project has increased quite significantly, both in terms of discussions on the list, patches being exchanged, contributors, etc.

To visualize this, I've made a small analysis based on the number of commits, number of contributors, number of e-mails on the list and number of packages in Buildroot. You can see this analysis, which has
(hopefully) nice graphs, at
http://free-electrons.com/blog/buildroot-community-activity/.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
Embedded Linux, Kernel and Android engineering http://free-electrons.com _______________________________________________