[Buildroot] Booting problem for Beaglebone

AUBERT alain alain.aubert at univ-st-etienne.fr
Wed Oct 9 15:15:13 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas ,

We have already done all steps of the building as you indicated in your mail

The 2 partitions are visible in Uboot with correct pararmeters.
We have done fatls mmc 0:1 and ext2ls mmc 0:2 to see the contents

Moreover, we have done the same operation with buildroot 2012.05 and the
beaglebone board works fine

It seems that the problem comes from the use of Flattened devices tree
in the new version of buildroot

You can find the bootlog in the attached file

Best regards

Alain