[Buildroot] Help with selecting package

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:23:46 UTC 2013

Il 14/10/2013 16:02, Thomas De Schampheleire ha scritto:
> The best way in this case is to open the linux-menuconfig, type /
> (slash) followed by a search string, for example VIDEOBUF_GEN. It
> should show you at least one match, along with more details about: -
> where is it in the menu structure - which options does it depend on
> (and what is the current value of these options, indicated with [=y],
> [=n] etc. This should give you enough info to be able to select the
> option correctly.

Done!
It compiled successfully without any warning.
However on the target it shows again some errors when trying to load:

s2253: no symbol version for videobuf_streamoff
s2253: Unknown symbol for videobuf_streamoff (err -22)
.
.

Because they relies upon the same VIDEOBUF_GEN I bet there was something
else to configure, a part the option in the kernel config.

Thanks for your patience!
Mark