[Buildroot] Help with selecting package

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 15:42:56 UTC 2013

Il 14/10/2013 17:23, Marco Trapanese ha scritto:
> However on the target it shows again some errors when trying to load:
>
> s2253: no symbol version for videobuf_streamoff
> s2253: Unknown symbol for videobuf_streamoff (err -22)

Oh dear! That was the old file!
The real problem is my package isn't show in the menuconfig anymore!
The doc says it could be due to unmet dependencies.

make sensoray2253-show-depends
linux libv4l

make sensoray2253-depends
make: Nothing to be done for `sensoray2253-depends'.

(I've already compiled before)
Still is not shown in menuconfig.

Perhaps I should clean all and rebuild everything? I'm afraid it doesn't
fix because if I cannot select my package it will rebuild everything but
that package, won't it?

Mark