[Buildroot] About user support and the mailing list

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 15 16:07:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

 >> That would separate the high traffic/fast reading parts from the
 >> low traffic/philosophical discussion parts.

 Ryan> I really like this idea as I believe it fits well with how this
 Ryan> FOSS project works. The majority of the emails are related to
 Ryan> patches and discussion surrounding them. I usually glance through
 Ryan> these emails since I don't necessarily have time to read through
 Ryan> all of the patches.  So by having this separation would be nice
 Ryan> as that way I don't accidentally glance over a philosophical
 Ryan> discussion such as this.

The problem is that these things are rarely nicely seperated. This
thread started as a reply to a patch submission.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard