[Buildroot] Buildroot Developpers' Day 2013

Ryan Barnett rjbarnet at rockwellcollins.com
Fri Oct 25 22:08:20 UTC 2013

Thomas P,

Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote on 10/25/2013
02:18:47 AM:

> Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,
>
> On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:38:28 +0200, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>
> > > Also, do we want to start a Google Hangout session during the
meeting,
> > > to allow people to follow the discussions remotely? Is there any
> > > interest in doing that, from the perspective of people that would be
> > > interested in participating remotely?
> >
> > If I have some time, I will certainly join the Hangout, but I cannot
> > make any promises about if and when this happens.
> > How does this work, are hangouts 'open' all the time? Is there an
> > invite needed? Where will you post the reference?
>
> So far, I've only done "private" hangouts by inviting a bunch of
> people. Maybe there is something to make "public" hangouts, but I've
> never tried. So what I believe we're going to do is that the people who
> want to join the hangout should say so on IRC, and I'll invite them. I
> will just name their Google account e-mail to do so.

So have we decided upon an exact time? Also I haven't seen any google
hangout invite requests yet. I'm going to assume that we are going to do
it during Luca's availablity window. This means that it will take place
around.

3:00 PM to 5:00 PM CEST
2:00 PM to 4:00 PM BST
8:00 AM to 10:00 AM CDT

Well if anything, I'll be ready earlier rather than later.

Thanks,
-Ryan