[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-10-24

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Oct 26 06:47:41 UTC 2013

Dear Gustavo Zacarias,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:51:37 -0300, Gustavo Zacarias wrote:
> On 10/25/2013 07:47 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > Not sure what's going on... They blacklisted the build server IP address
> > because I'm downloading things too many times?
>
> Very likely.

Interestingly, Yann E. Morin also reported the same problem (Connection
refused) when connecting from one of his machine, which has (as far as
I know) is not used as a build server that could cause repeated
downloads of the mpd tarball. So it seems like it's not such my build
server that has been blacklisted. Maybe something we should report to
the musicpd people.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons