[Buildroot] BeagleBoneBlack Updates?

Frank Hunleth fhunleth at troodon-software.com
Fri Sep 13 12:58:27 UTC 2013

It's been a while since there's been discussion on the bbb, and I
wanted to check on the current status. I've been sitting on some
patches that have been working for me for the past few months. Spenser
Gilliland had also posted a github reference to his patches a month or
so ago. As far as I can tell, the main difference is HDMI and graphics
acceleration are either working or close to working in his tree. I
don't use either feature.

I don't mind making a pass to clean up what I have and submit it to
the list, but if work is going on with Spenser's or someone else's
then I'll hold off.

Thanks,
Frank