[Buildroot] Problems with 'iw'

Jonas Ludvigsson jonas.ludvigsson at connectBlue.com
Mon Sep 16 12:07:35 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to enable the wlan module on a TI AM335x EVM Board and have successfully been able to add drivers and firmware for wl1271.
But when I'm trying start a scan using 'iw' I get 'Segmentation fault'. In fact all 'iw' always returns segmentation fault.

I added support for 'iw' in Buildroot (2013.08) which is configured to use its internal toolchain (uClibc 0.9.33.x),
kernel version (3.2.42) and Busybox (1.21.x).

What could be the problem?

Regards,
Jonas