[Buildroot] SVN process started at make

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 3 14:50:27 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Ruud" == Ruud Commandeur <RCommandeur at clb.nl> writes:

 Ruud> Hi Everyone,
 Ruud> Since today, all my 'make' commands in the buildroot dir take a very
 Ruud> long time before they actually start doing something. It appears to be
 Ruud> that on each make command, an svn process is started, that takes 5-10%
 Ruud> CPU time for a couple of minutes. Once this process stops, the 'normal'
 Ruud> make actions start.

 Ruud> My sources have been under svn control for a long time by using
 Ruud> SmartSVN, but since today I installed the commandline tool of
 Ruud> subversion. This must have triggered this behaviour, but can anyone
 Ruud> explain to me how I can prevent this? Is this someting in the
 Ruud> Makefile(s)?

Odd. Would it be because of ./support/scripts/setlocalversion?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard