[Buildroot] SVN process started at make

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Sep 4 10:02:49 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Ruud" == Ruud Commandeur <RCommandeur at clb.nl> writes:

 Peter> Ok, I'm afraid there's not much to do about svn being crap :/

 Peter> How come you are only seeing this now? We've been calling
 Peter> setlocalversion since 2010. Did you recently upgrade your svn version?

 Peter> Looking at the kernel history (where setlocalversion comes from), I see
 Peter> a commit from Mike Frysinger where the svn status step is skipped as it
 Peter> was deemed too slow, so perhaps we should just resync our
 Peter> setlocalversion script with the kernel:

 Peter> I'll do that now.

It is now in git. Could you give it a test please?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard