[Buildroot] build error since a change in apply-patches.sh

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Mon Sep 16 10:40:36 UTC 2013

On 09/16/2013 06:51 AM, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Yes, I already brough this up here:
>
> http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2013-September/078292.html
>
> I guess the best option is just to go back to warn on non-patches.

Another headsup with apply-patches.sh:
There's an unintented side-effect of
5871b791995ebe295db7dca608afe3f293ce8953 too, it may apply patches that
are no longer necessary automatically via reverse (-R).
We may see unintended unfixing of things with this, i've seen it happen
to me with some yet unreleased fixes (the big automake bump).
Maybe adding a -N to patch would be in order?
Regards.