[Buildroot] adding DCMTK libraries to buildroot

William Frost tsmrnd0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 01:38:02 UTC 2014

This patch is far from being perfect but at list it is a start point to
something better.
Known problems:
 - Building dynamic libraries is not optional. I prefer static linking for
this library but it will be nice to leave this option to the users.
 - Every time I try to build buildroot DCMTK gets configured again, I
 must be doing something wrong. But it compiles just fine and install the
 libraries on staging/usr/lib.
This is is first time contributing so if I'm doing something wrong please let
me know the right way to do it.