[Buildroot] buildroot file system: Kernel panic

Rohit Kumar rohit.kumar at hitechroboticsystemz.com
Wed Apr 16 07:31:13 UTC 2014

** The platform you're using, so that we can figure out which processor
 it is using.*

i am using an ARM11 processor form Nexell (NXP2120)
32bit Embedded CPU : 700/800Mhz ARM1176 with
16KByte I-Cache, 16Kbyte D-cache with VFP(vector floating-point processor)

* * The Buildroot .config file you're using, to check that the
 configuration you've made matches the processor of your platform.*

please see the attached configuration.

*Also, how did you prepare your NFS filesystem? By just copying
output/target, or by following the instructions at
http://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_nfs_boot
<http://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_nfs_boot> ?*

i am following as mentioned in above manual.