[Buildroot] [UNSURE]Re: [lua V3 0/8] lua

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Apr 20 08:13:12 UTC 2014

Dear François Perrad,

On Sun, 20 Apr 2014 09:38:40 +0200, François Perrad wrote:

> > Any news about these patches? From this series, we still have patches
> > 4, 5, 6 and 8 pending in patchwork. Could you take into account the
> > comments that have been made (mainly the strong need for more detailed
> > commit logs), and resend updated versions on top of master?
>
> I'll work on them after 2014.05 release.

Well, there is still some time before the 2014.05 release, so you can
submit them earlier if you want.

In the mean time, what can I do with your patches in patchwork? Can I
mark them as "Changes requested", making the assumption you will
remember to send updated versions in the future?

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons