[Buildroot] OpenCV compilation Error

Samuel Martin s.martin49 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:49:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Parsa Panahi
<panahi.parsa at paravisioner.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I checked opencv to be included in my kernel but When I make the buildroot
> it gives the following error for the opencv package.
>

> It seems it didn't find the gcc/cmake cannot compile the package. what's
> wrong and what should I do ?

It seems the toolchainfile.cmake is wrongly generated.
Could you share your .config file?

Also could you tell us more about the step you've done to setup your
configuration (e.g.: "make blabla_defconfig", then: "make menuconfig"
and change this and that toolchain options)?

As a quick fix, you can try the following:
rm /home/parsa/Software/buildroot/buildroot-2014.02/output/host/usr/share/buildroot/toolchainfile.cmake
then, rerun the build

Samuel