[Buildroot] Unable to find out network packages while compilation of buildroot project for raspberry pi

Pranita Yeole pranitayeole53 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:40:48 UTC 2014

Hello,

Actually I don't know very much about the kernel compilation and all.
I have downloaded the latest release for buildroot. I have compiled the
kernel source code for raspberry pi followed by instructions.
Successfully booted with the new kernel but, I want to use internet
connection for this and network drivers are not in it. So, Can you please
help me out for this so that I can connect to internet for my raspberry pi.

Is there any way exist to connect to the internet?

Thank You.