[Buildroot] Building RPi toolchain with 2014.05

Malte Forkel malte.forkel at berlin.de
Tue Aug 26 07:11:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

with buildroot 2013.05, I could create a toolchain for Raspberry Pi with
    $ make rpi_defconfig
    $ make toolchain
If I try the same with buildroot 2014.05, i.e.
    $ make raspberrypi_defconfig
    $ make toolchain
the log ends with
    >>> toolchain-buildroot undefined Extracting
    >>> toolchain-buildroot undefined Patching
    >>> toolchain-buildroot undefined Configuring
    >>> toolchain-buildroot undefined Building
    >>> toolchain-buildroot undefined Installing to target
    >>> toolchain undefined Extracting
    >>> toolchain undefined Patching
    >>> toolchain undefined Configuring
    >>> toolchain undefined Building
    >>> toolchain undefined Installing to target
and the directory output/toolchain is not created.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Malte