[Buildroot] [pkg-perl infra V3 03/12] scancpan: a new script

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Tue Feb 4 09:13:49 UTC 2014

François, All,

On 2013-11-23 10:25 +0100, Francois Perrad spake thusly:
> which populates the directory package/cpan

I think this would deserve a bit more explanations, here and in the
cover letter.

For example, it is not obvious what this script does, and what it is
for, and what the expected result is.

Note that I am reviewing the patches in sequence, so this may become
obvious in the following patches, but still, I think we do want the
explanations explicitly with this patch, so we do not need to infer it
from the following changes...

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.