[Buildroot] Google Summer of Code 2014: ideas, students?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Feb 6 23:04:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

This year, the Buildroot project will again apply as an organization to
participate to the Google Summer of Code 2014. I am currently going
through the process to get this done.

In order to get things started, I have created the following page:

  http://elinux.org/Buildroot:GSoC2014Ideas

which lists the two project ideas we mentioned during the last
Buildroot developers meeting in Brussels.

We are now looking for:

 * Students interested in working on these ideas during the summer, in
   the context of the Google Summer of Code. Do not hesitate to get in
   touch with us if you're interested!

 * People having other ideas to propose, and possibly willing to mentor
   students to work on these ideas.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons