[Buildroot] adding support for a new board

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:54:53 UTC 2014

Hello,
I'm reading through the documentation how to add a support for a board.
In particular I need to run buildroot on this board:

http://www.advantech.com/products/1-2JKBYZ/ARK-1120F/mod_4be6fe03-9aa1-4097-a9b1-8977a7a49289.aspx

The buildroot documentation says: "[...] create a normal Buildroot
configuration that builds a basic system for the hardware: toolchain,
kernel, bootloader, filesystem and a simple Busybox-only userspace. "

Is there any step-by-step tutorial to help during the configuration of
mandatory parameters?
I'm not sure which ones I should check and what information I need to
know how to set them.

Thanks
Marco