[Buildroot] Qt5 and gpu-viv-bin-mx6q problem

Massimiliano Marretta max at marretta.com
Thu Feb 27 08:22:05 UTC 2014

Dear,

I have some problem to obtain a buildroot with Qt5 and gpu-viv-bin-mx6q.
Where is the correct combination of toolchain and floating point strategy ?

I try some combination of toolchains with the last stable version of
buildroot (2013.11).

- If I use the last codebanch toolchain the gpu-viv-bin-mx6q examples and
the Qt5 qmlscene crash with segmentation fault.
- If I use the last buildroot linaro toolchain 4.8-2013.09, the system not
start because the kernel is to old ( 3.0.35 ).
- If I use the toolchain linaro-4.7-2013.01 the Qt5 qmlscene exit without
message and gpu-viv-bin-mx6q examples not start with the message program
not found.

Best Regards,
Massimiliano Marretta