[Buildroot] buildroot(busybox) problem with ccache during rtai-4.0-test2 compiling.

servo gmrt servo.gmrt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 13:19:29 UTC 2014

Dear Arnout,

     Herewith I am attaching the changes I made in the buildroot, to
compile the rtai-4.0.

    I took the 02-08-2014 daily snapshot from buildroot download repository.

    I used the following command to generate the patch,

      "diff -uprN working-dir original-source-dir"

    Is above command sufficient or do I need to add any flags along with
diff command.

Regards,
B.Thiyagarajan