[Buildroot] enable eglfs

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 07:15:07 UTC 2014

Hi Marco,

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Marco Trapanese
<marcotrapanese at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to add the Qt5/webkit support to the raspberryrpi_defconfig.
> In the ncurses configuration window I see this message:
>
> "eglfs backend available if OpenGLES and EGL are enabled"
>
> I searched for OpenGLES symbol (F8) but it found nothing. I don't understand
> how to enable the OpenGLES and EGL in order to allow the eglfs backend.

You need to enable a provider of opengl. In your case, you need
rpi-userland, but in general these are the current choices:

grep -rn 'select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_' package/
package/freescale-imx/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/Config.in:7:     select
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_EGL
package/freescale-imx/gpu-viv-bin-mx6q/Config.in:8:     select
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_ES
package/ti-gfx/Config.in:3:     select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_EGL
package/ti-gfx/Config.in:4:     select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_ES
package/rpi-userland/Config.in:7:       select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_EGL
package/rpi-userland/Config.in:8:       select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_ES
package/sunxi-mali/Config.in:3: select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_EGL
package/sunxi-mali/Config.in:4: select BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_ES

To know which symbol to grep for, I looked at the help of the comment
you mentioned, to see what it depended on.