[Buildroot] Xtensa support ?

Jonathan Ben Avraham yba at tkos.co.il
Wed Feb 19 05:26:14 UTC 2014

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:22:15 +0100
> From: Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com>
> To: Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il>
> Cc: buildroot at uclibc.org
> Subject: [Buildroot] Xtensa support ?
>
> Baruch,

>>> Binutils internal error. Baruch ?
>>
>> Xtensa Toolchain issues are out of scope for me at the moment I'm afraid.
>> Sorry.
>
> Argh, too bad. You have been very active in recent times in improving
> the Xtensa support, and this was really nice.
>
> The daily Xtensa autobuilder failures are sent to chris at zankel.net, but
> Chris doesn't seem to be very active in fixing the issues. Chris, are
> you still interested in Buildroot Xtensa support?
>
> Are there other Xtensa users on the list? If so, please speak up, we
> need you to continue improving the Xtensa Buildroot support.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,
There is a chance that I can take over the Xtensa Buildroot support from
Baruch. There is a budget issue and a ramp-up issue that I need to resolve
first, but I believe that it's doable. I will let you know later in the
day.
Regards,

  - yba

--
  9590 8E58 D30D 1660 C349  673D B205 4FC4 B8F5 B7F9  ~. .~  Tk Open Systems