[Buildroot] Analysis of build failures

Ryan Barnett ryanbarnett3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 21:54:35 UTC 2014

Thomas and Vicente,

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Thomas Petazzoni

>>     mipsel |                  rt-tests-0.83 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/c76e6f8b2d7fc29abc2f4dcae962b60cf91a8e0c/
>
> Usual rt-tests failure on mipsel, fixed by a bump of rt-tests, but
> which was committed to next.

rt-tests was not bumped on next but rather ltp-testsuite was to fix an
issue. However, Vicente submitted a patch to uclibc that will add for
_tid specifically targeted for this package. Is this something that
could be backported to our uclibc version?

Specifically the commit is as follows:

http://git.uclibc.org/uClibc/commit/?id=b4e6e61e2f7c6fb4bf59f66efaa74591a2112912

Another option to fix the rt-tests-0.83 failures is to disable
rt-tests when uclibc for mipsel is used.

This is what I found when I was investigating a recent rt-tests-0.83
autobuilder failure. I will not have time backport Vicente's patch but
I may have time to submit a patch to disable this package in the way
that is described above.

Thanks,
-Ryan