[Buildroot] What's the buildroot attitude to u-boot building?

Mike Zick minimod at morethan.org
Sun Feb 23 00:05:41 UTC 2014

On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 20:45:54 +0000 (UTC)
Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> First, I should have prefaced my comments by saying that was a couple
> years ago, so things may be different now.

"Things" are indeed much different now.

Many of the irritations of Buildroot in single package development have
been dealt with over the past couple of years.

And, there is now the Buildroot plug-in for Eclipse.

But, you may have to spin your own plug-in for e-macs.  ;)

There is even an on-line (and packaged with BR) manual that is kept
fairly upto date.

You might want to skim that to see what all has happened to BR.

Mike