[Buildroot] Off topic: Happy new year and THANK YOU!!

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Thu Jan 2 21:06:51 UTC 2014

To all of you (I'll not try to name you as I don't want to forget
anyone) that develop BuildRoot continuously,

I would like to thank you and wish you the best for 2014 from me
and on behalf of my company and all of the other millions of
people that you continue to support.

BuildRoot has been an excellent tool for MANY years and we are all
extremely thankful that you have invested your time (or your company's
time) into making a tool that allow us to easily use Linux on embedded
systems.

Kudos to you all!

Andy