[Buildroot] Is there a recipe to install buildroot's output on the target ??

Mau Z zmau1962 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:13:00 UTC 2014

Hi!

My development system is an x86 system (running Ubuntu 12.04)
My target is also an x86 system with a SATA disk.

So, I have my ./output/image (on my development machine)
I have a bootable USB CD/disk (with Ubuntu 12.04). If we are talking about
a disk I can put on it anything.
I have syslinux on a USB disk (which requires FAT).

Now I am going to the target, I boot from the USB CD/disk.
Now what ? how to do the following steps ?

I need to create a small FAT32 partition for syslinux (10 MB should be
enough), and the rest of the disk should be an ext2 partition (3.99 GB).
Is there a recipe for this ?

Thanks
Mau