[Buildroot] Wrong compiler path when compiling zlib

Ivan Wagner ivan.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 11:35:00 UTC 2014

Hi Baruch,

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Baruch Siach <baruch at tkos.co.il> wrote:
> See the TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_INSTALL_WRAPPER macro in
> toolchain/toolchain-external/toolchain-external.mk.

I think I found out something. At the moment I was only interested in
trying to cross-compile qt5 for the ARM arch. So what I've done is to
create a basic buildroot configuration where I selected the external
toolchain, basic packages and qt5. But then I directly execute "make
qt5base-build" and at this stage toolchain-external stuff doesn't get
executed. That's why I don't see any symlinks.
If I simply run "make" then the toolchain-external is executed.