[Buildroot] Patchwork oldest patches cleanup #6 (deadline February 2)

Przemyslaw Wrzos przemyslaw.wrzos at calyptech.com
Tue Jan 21 02:53:57 UTC 2014

Hello Thomas,

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 at 08:06:25, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> In particular, I'm interested in knowing if the original contributor is
> still interested by the patch, or if someone else is interested in
> adopting the patch and sending an updated version, or if the patch no
> longer makes sense due to other changes made in Buildroot.

> [1/1] python: fix to ensure libpython is stripped Przemyslaw Wrzos
> <przemyslaw.wrzos at calyptech.com>
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/220024

I'd still like to see this one included in some form. For embedded systems
that count their image sizes in the tens of megabytes, this patch can make
a not insignificant difference.

The patch still applies as is to the latest source tree. Let me know if
anything else need to be done from my end.

Cheers,
Przemyslaw Wrzos