[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-01-24

Sinan Akman sinan at writeme.com
Sun Jan 26 06:23:26 UTC 2014

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Dear Sinan Akman,
>
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 16:13:52 -0500, Sinan Akman wrote:
>
>> Thomas, you used to have build results classified per architecture.
>> Do you not generate them any more ?
>
> Hum, did I? I don't think I ever sent per-architecture statistics of
> the build results in the daily e-mail. I do however have sent such
> statistics from time to time, manually.
>
> These days, a good number of people are privately receiving each day the
> autobuild results for the specific architectures they are interested in.
>
> I am trying to keep the daily autobuild e-mail sent to the Buildroot
> mailing list relatively short, so I'm not sure if it's worth adding
> per-architecture statistics in here. Could you explain why you think it
> would be useful? Maybe with more details about your needs, we could
> find some solution (such as having these statistics on the autobuilder
> site).

   Hi Thomas, yes it might have been generated manually, that I don't
remember. At the time I had seen it I thought I would pick powerpc
and fix some of the problems when I have time. Now I have a bit time
I thought I would take a look at it and see what I can work on.
That's all my intention was. If you have a link to that list
I'd appreciate if you can send my way or to the list. If that's
too much work, that's fine, I will test out things on powerpc
boards that I have and try to fix as I come across with problems.

   Thanks

   Sinan Akman