[Buildroot] i686-buildroot-linux-gnu-as does not work

Romain Naour romain.naour at openwide.fr
Mon Jan 27 12:48:27 UTC 2014

Hi Alexander,

----- Mail original -----

Sorry,
I meant that usually in buildroot, Makefile's variables are overwritten in foo.mk

I removed my patch and added AS="$(TARGET_CC) -c" in infozip.mk

$(MAKE) $(TARGET_CONFIGURE_OPTS) -C $(@D) AS="$(TARGET_CC) -c" -f unix/Makefile generic

infozip compiles fine by doing that.

Best regards,
Romain Naour