[Buildroot] full rebuild and errors

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 20:24:47 UTC 2014

Il 27/01/2014 18:16, Arnout Vandecappelle ha scritto:
>  I guess you mean
>
> make clean all

Yes of course, I apologize for the typo.

> This smells like it could be a ccache issue. Is it possible that you
> had a major upgrade to your compiler since the first time you made a
> build?

It's very unlikely because I have a Debian shell and I didn't update
anything during the day (just few hours between the two compilations).

> Can you try with
>
> make clean all BR2_CCACHE=
>
> (or just edit your config to disable ccache).

Yeah! It did the trick!
I can't imagine it was a ccache problem because I deleted the whole
directory and cloned again the repository from scratch - I thought it
should reset anything to the initial state, my fault!

Thank you
Mark