[Buildroot] full rebuild and errors

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 08:19:42 UTC 2014

Il 29/01/2014 08:14, Arnout Vandecappelle ha scritto:
>  Marco, can you try to remember exactly what was different between the
> first and second build? Was it the same buildroot source, the same
> buildroot config, etc.?

Here what I did:

in the morning
1) cd ~
2) git clone git://github.com/albertd/buildroot-rpi
3) cd buildroot-rpi
4) make rpi_defconfig
5) make menuconfig (but I changed nothing)
6) make
7) burned the sd-card and play a while with the RPi

in the afternoon
after I discovered the error about eglfs which prevents any Qt
application from running I tried to rebuild:
8) make clean all
9) make rpi_defconfig
10) make
*** here the error I described in the previous messages
11) rm -rf ~/buildroot-rpi
12) then I repeated the points 2-6 with the same errors during make

I'm sure I didn't upgraded any package of my Debian machine.

Maco