[Buildroot] lua interpreter choice?

Danomi Manchego danomimanchego123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:59:10 UTC 2014

All,

With older buildroot releases, I was able to have lua and luajit side
by side.  After upgrading, I can *still* select both in the
menuconfig, but compiling give me:

'package/luajit/luajit.mk:75: *** Configuration error: both "luajit"
and "lua" are selected as providers for virtual package
"luainterpreter". Only one provider can be selected at a time. Please
fix your configuration.  Stop.'

I'm okay (I think) with disabling lua, as I don't *think* I need the
lighttpd "Lua support" option, which was forcing lua to be on.  If the
build will not allow both to be on then I'm wondering if, just as
libjpeg and jpeg-turbo are values for the "jpeg support" choice, if
the lua/luajit selection should be a choice rather than two separately
selectable packages?

Danomi -