[Buildroot] [ANNOUNCE] Registration for Buildroot Developers Meeting in Düsseldorf

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jul 7 19:01:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Mon, 07 Jul 2014 19:49:44 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

>  > As we have announced back in February, the next Buildroot Developers
>  > Meeting will take place on October 11-12 in Düsseldorf, Germany, right
>  > before the Embedded Linux Conference Europe.
>
>  > Since we are now starting to plan the logistics for our meeting, we
>  > would like to get an idea of the number of participants to the meeting.
>  > Therefore, the registration is open at
>  > http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2014#Participants.
>
>  > If you are interested in participating, please register by adding your
>  > name on the Wiki page (or let me know if you don't have an elinux.org
>  > wiki account and I'll add your name). The meeting is open to all
>  > Buildroot developers, there is no registration fee. If you're thinking
>  > of coming but not yet sure, please let us know as well, we'll register
>  > you as a tentative participant.
>
>  > Thanks for your participation!
>
> Indeed, thanks for getting the ball rolling - I've added myself.

Good. So far, I'm mainly trying to figure out whether we need a
real meeting room or whether we can just meet in some hotel lobby/room
in an informal way. I asked for a quotation today for a meeting room in
Düsseldorf and the proposal I have is 520 EUR/day, so it would cost
1040 EUR for both days. Any company willing to sponsor that? Of course,
I'll try to find some more affordable alternatives.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons