[Buildroot] Replace libev with libuv

Nimai Mahajan nimaim at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 23:36:01 UTC 2014

Sending to whole group this time (sorry for any dupes, gmail is acting
up)... Much appreciated Gustavo. This will help us out a lot. My biggest
problem with any package in any distribution is cross compiling them is a
pain because there is simply no standard and half of them are hacks and
then its impossible to figure out. So thank you for the direct help.