[Buildroot] [git commit] google-breakpad: disable on mips64

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Jul 20 08:28:11 UTC 2014

Dear Baruch Siach,

On Sun, 20 Jul 2014 06:47:19 +0300, Baruch Siach wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 06:34:39PM +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> > commit: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=7ef750f4a408322e23fc2aaa822e7afa14bcbbe7
> > branch: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master
> >
> > Due to some mmap() related issue, google-breakpad fails to build on
> > mips64, so let's disable it for the moment. The mips/mips64 folks
> > might be interested in fixing that later.
> >
> > Fixes:
> >
> >   http://autobuild.buildroot.org/results/2b0/2b03937693ea400ddcc7e8364ff7dc22ce651669/
> >
> > Cc: Vicente Olivert Riera <Vincent.Riera at imgtec.com>
> > Cc: Markos Chandras <Markos.Chandras at imgtec.com>
>
> Interesting. As this patch never appeared on the list before, does the git
> commits mail sending script actually Cc these addresses?

No, it was a mistake from my side: I did had these Cc: lines as I was
planning on sending the mail to the list (to get Vicente and Markos
informed of the issue), and then only apply the patch. Unfortunately,
in the mean time, I applied other patches and I pushed everything.

Let's Cc them now :-)

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons