[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-07-20

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo at zacarias.com.ar
Mon Jul 21 12:21:26 UTC 2014

On 07/21/2014 07:15 AM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Hello all,

Hi.

>>       bfin |            libmemcached-1.0.18 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/8c891d0b8ad6413a44ecd33e952063308ff08a42/
>
> warning: cannot find entry symbol __start; defaulting to 00000000
>
> I guess it's a problem related to shared libraries, on a platform that
> doesn't support them. Gustavo?

Actually it's not, it builds just fine for say mips static.
I think elf2flt is at fault here, maybe exclude it for flat?

>>        arm |                openswan-2.6.41 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e5970eae28d01503d89a5d4e593711d7a27da8b5/
>
> /scratch/peko/build/openswan-2.6.41/lib/libipsecconf/keywords.c:501:40: error: unknown type name ‘YYSTYPE’
>  int parser_find_keyword(const char *s, YYSTYPE *lval)
>
> Gustavo, maybe?

Patch sent, looks like it likes to regen parser.l from parser.y when
flex is around and on that machine it's too old. I was unable to
reproduce and the failure is uncommon because of it.

Regards.