[Buildroot] make graph-depends

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Thu Jun 12 23:22:07 UTC 2014

Dallas, All,

On 2014-06-12 18:19 -0500, Dallas Clement spake thusly:
> I tried this out for the first time today.  Things did not so so well.
>
> $ make graph-depends
> /bin/sh: line 3: dot: command not found

This is the error.

See the manual:
    http://buildroot.net/downloads/manual/manual.html#_graphing_the_dependencies_between_packages

    ---8<---
    Note that the dependency graphs are generated using the dot tool
    from the Graphviz project, which you must have installed on your
    system to use this feature. In most distributions, it is available
    as the graphviz package.
    ---8<---

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.