[Buildroot] State of your Qt 5 patches

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Mar 1 23:28:57 UTC 2014

Hello Peter,

You have quite a few Qt5 related patches waiting in patchwork. However,
since you haven't used any version number for your patches, it's not
necessarily obvious which patches are still current, and which version
is the latest them.

Could you have a look at the following patches, and let me know which
ones no longer makes sense (because you have sent a new version) and
which ones still make sense:

 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/320476/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/320475/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/320472/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/320462/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/320407/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/317465/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/317462/
 http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/317461/

Remember that you can manage your own patches on patchwork (to mark the
old versions as superseded) by creating a patchwork account.

Fatih, I've Cc'ed you in case you have a bit of time to look at these
patches, and maybe review/test them.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons