[Buildroot] autoreconf: Command not found

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Wed Mar 19 18:42:39 UTC 2014

Stanislav, All,

On 2014-03-19 08:06 +0100, Stanislav Vlasic spake thusly:
> sorry if I'm duplicating question but I'm facing problem building 3rd party
> package on 2014.02 buildroot (package: xbmc, but doesn't really matter).

Please note that we have a pending patch to add XBMC:
    http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/323307/

It's v8, and there are still a few rough edges, but some people have
reported success using that patch.

(Cc-ing Maxime, since he's the original author.)

If at all, it would be nice to help finalise this patch so it can be
applied upstream Buildroot, rather than trying to work on your own fork
of Buildroot (which may or may not have changes not in the Official
Buidlroot, and that prevents us from really helping you).

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.