[Buildroot] Patchwork / Hackfest day on Sunday, 1st June

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat May 31 12:18:11 UTC 2014

Hello,

Tomorrow, I'll be meeting Samuel Martin, Maxime Hadjinlian and Hadrien
Boutteville in Paris for a day of Buildroot hacking.

If some of you are available, do not hesitate to join us on IRC
(#buildroot). We could work together on cleaning up the patchwork,
reviving old patches, getting back to contributors, etc. If needed, we
could also set up Google Hangouts session to discuss specific topics.

We will start around 10 AM CEST, and probably continue until the
evening, maybe even after dinner depending on our motivation.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you intend to participate.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons