[Buildroot] Help to sponsor/organize the next meeting in Düsseldorf

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat May 31 13:36:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on October
13-15 in Düsseldorf, Germany.

Right before this event, on October 11-12 (Saturday/Sunday), we will
organize the next Buildroot Developers Meeting. In order to organize
this event we are looking for:

 * A company located in Düsseldorf and willing to sponsor the Buildroot
   project by providing a meeting location in its offices. There are
   typically 8-10 participants to Buildroot meetings, so there is no
   need for a very large meeting room;

 * Companies willing to sponsor a meeting location for the Buildroot
   project: if we cannot find a sponsor located in Düsseldorf we will
   have to rent a meeting room for the two days. We typically need
   250-500 EUR to organize the event;

 * A Buildroot user/enthusiast located in Düsseldorf who could help in
   selecting an appropriate meeting location and/or finding a local
   company willing to provide a meeting room during the week-end.

Of course, in exchange of the sponsoring, the Buildroot project offers
some visibility to the sponsors, through announcements on our mailing
list, our release e-mails, website and so on.

Thanks a lot for your support,

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons