[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-05-14

Bernd Kuhls berndkuhls at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 10:30:48 UTC 2014

Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote
in news:20140515063008.42ABD100ECD at stock.ovh.net:

>        arm |                     php-5.5.12 | NOK |
>        http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/657781d2bc8e95ffc0478ecc9ce
>        954f7316df26e/

Hi,

currently I am trying to reproduce this build error, but without success.
I used the defconfig used by autobuild, but neither using "make", "make php"
nor "make", followed by the packages shown in build-time.log in that precise
order, triggers the php configure bug here.

Nonetheless, I found two missing optional dependencies in mysql, for which I
will send a patch.

Regards, Bernd