[Buildroot] Fwd: all files and folders seem as an executable file ?

cem akpolat akpolatcem at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:59:50 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas,

in the generated file system I am seeing that all files/folders are
executable. In terms of format, if you mean the file system format, this is
.cpio. Would it be possible due to the fact that I pack out the file system
via root permission and then re-pack again with root-permission (I haven't
started to use root_overlay).

Thanks
Cem

Cem Akpolat