[Buildroot] ssh connection: connection refused?

cem akpolat akpolatcem at gmail.com
Mon May 26 12:04:33 UTC 2014

Dear Thomas,

I am using both, dropbear and openssh. If using together leads to the
conflict, I should disable one of them. By the way, I can boot first time
the file system, I can login via ssh, but the second time I cannot and
receive "connection refused". I have right now two init scripts under
init.d. One for dropbear S50dropbear and the other for probably openssh
S50sshd.

Thanks,
Cem

Cem Akpolat